· ACTIVITIES ·
Thursday Afternoon Hosted Activities
Preferred is hosting a wide range of Half Moon’s engaging activities on Thursday afternoon for all attendees to enjoy together.
Registered conference attendees will have the option to experience championship golf, a gentle stroll on a friendly horse, pure relaxation with yoga, or adventure-filled pickleball, tennis, snorkeling, kayaking, or paddleboarding.
Advance registration is required. Space is limited based upon activity availability. Please review your options and reserve early.
Please select one of the following options:
- Golf (72 spaces)
- Horseback Riding and Sand Stroll (6 spaces - Lottery Option)
- Kayaking (9 spaces x 4 sessions = 36 total)
- Paddleboarding (4 spaces x 4 sessions = 16 total)
- Pickleball Clinic and Fun Play (24 spaces x 2 sessions = 48 total)
- Snorkeling (15 spaces x 4 sessions = 60 total)
- Restorative Yoga and Relaxation at Fern Tree, a Salamander Spa (12 spaces x 3 session = 36 total)
- Tennis Clinic and Fun Play (32 spaces)
- No activity requested (Unlimited)