· GOLF ·
One of the most popular golf activities at Half Moon is playing a round of golf on their championship golf course. The Half Moon Golf Course was designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr. and offers stunning views of the Caribbean Sea. The course features 18 holes that wind their way through lush vegetation and rolling hills. Each hole presents a unique challenge, with strategically placed bunkers, water hazards, and undulating greens.
Preferred Global Conference attendees will enjoy 18 holes of golf (individual play), including hosted lunch, green fees, cart rentals, and caddies. Gratuities and club rentals ($30) on own.
- Available Spaces: 72
- Timing: All golfers will depart from Eclipse Lobby at 12:15 p.m. for transfer to the Half Moon Golf Course. Box lunches and beverages will be available on the course.
- Ladies: Golf shoes, tailored shorts, skirts or trousers, recognized golf blouse/shirt or polo shirt (sleeveless tops are permitted with no spaghetti straps
- Men: Golf shoes, tailored shorts or trousers, recognized golf shirt or polo shirt
- Foursome and pairings: Advance requests for group pairings will be taken into consideration but will not be guaranteed. Pairing names can be submitted during the registration process.
- Rental clubs $30: If needed, please reserve in advance:
- Golf Pro Shop Direct: (876) 953-2560
- Resort Phone: (876) 953-2211
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facilities and Amenities:
- Award-winning 18-hole par-72 championship course, renowned as one of the best walking courses
- Golf carts are available and included
- PGA tournaments also have been held at Half Moon, including the European PGA Senior Tour and, since 2007, the Jamaica Open
- Caddy Master is available from 7:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- 20 grassed practice bays
- Bunker practice green, putting green & 50-yard pitching green
- The Golf Pro Shop stocks a wide range of clothing and accessories (open 8:15 am to 3:45 pm)
- Access to golf course and pro shop: shuttle service to and from resort; direct access via a tunnel from Rose Hall Villas
- Hole descriptions