· PICKLEBALL CLINIC & FUN PLAY ·
Pickleball is fun, social, and friendly. The rules are simple, and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but it can develop into a fast-paced, competitive game.
Pickleball is a paddleball sport that combines elements of badminton, tennis, and ping pong. It is typically played on a court that is one-third the size of a standard tennis court, with a net that is set at 36 inches high at the edges and 34 inches in the center.
The game is played with a paddle and a lightweight plastic ball with holes in it. The objective is to hit the ball over the net and into the opponent's court in a way that makes it difficult for them to return. Points are scored when the opponent fails to return the ball or hits it out of bounds.
Pickleball can be played as singles or doubles, and the serving team must start each point with an underhand serve that clears the net and lands in the opponent's service court. The game continues until one team reaches 11 points and leads by at least two points.
Pickleball is exploding in popularity globally due to its popularity among all ages and skill levels. This relatively low-impact sport provides a good workout and promotes social interaction.
Register for a Pickleball group clinic, followed by fun-filled play as double or singles. No experience necessary. Equipment will be provided.
- Available Spaces: 24 persons per session, 1:30, 3:00 p.m.
- Timing: Pickleball players will meet at the Pickleball Courts at 1:30 or 3:00 p.m. Approximately 60 minutes.
- Attire: Tennis shoes, shorts, shirts, and hats or visors are recommended.
- Note: Pickleball equipment and beverages will be provided.