· HORSEBACK RIDING & SAND STROLL ·
For over 30 years, the Half Moon Equestrian Centre has provided memorable experiences for guests and friends. They pride themselves on giving exceptional care to their horses and to their riders who wish to share in an amazing experience. Through personal attention, it is the Equestrian Centre’s goal to create a safe, yet exciting sojourn. Horses and instruction are suitable for beginners and experienced riders.
Riders will take a quick turn in the Arena with guidance from one of the Equestrian Centre’s friendly trainers before riding to Sunrise Beach and taking a stroll along the sandy shore.
Due to limited availability, we will offer a lottery for those interested in participating. If you wish to be in the lottery, please select this activity as well as an alternate choice.
- Available Spaces: 6 persons - 3:30 p.m. (50 minute session)
- Timing: Horseback riders will depart from Eclipse Lobby at 3:15 p.m. Approximately 50 minutes.
- Attire: Long pants/jeans and shoes/sneakers are required (might get wet). Helmets, which are provided, are mandatory.
- Note: Riders must be under 220 pounds or 99.79 kilograms.