· FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ·
Half Moon, Jamaica is a tropical destination, and May is typically a warm, humid month with temperatures ranging from 75°F (24°C) to 88°F (31°C). Therefore, it is recommended that you pack light and breathable clothing that will keep you comfortable in the heat. Here are some suggestions for what to wear:
- Resort casual attire recommended for all meetings, including lightweight and loose-fitting clothing such as cotton or linen shirts, shorts, and dresses will keep you cool and comfortable.
- Thursday activity attire based upon your personal selection, including golf, horseback riding, beach, spa, pickleball, tennis, or water activities.
- Comfortable walking shoes, sandals, or flip flops are recommended. High heels are not recommended as many events will take place on grass.
- A light jacket or sweater may be useful for the cooler evenings
- Thursday night’s Award of Excellence will be a “White Night” gala held outdoors on the grass. White or light resort attire recommended. No tuxedos, ties or jackets required.
Cancellation notification must be sent in writing to Events@PreferredHotels.com. In the event of a cancellation, the following fee schedule will apply:
Cancellation Policy for Meetings:
- 50% for cancellation 61-120 days prior to event start date
- 100% for cancellation 60 or less days prior to event start date
- First Attendee:
- $3,950 – Early Registration until March 31
- $4,350 – Standard Registration beginning April 1
- Second Attendee:
- $2,950 – Early Registration until March 31
- $3,950 – Standard Registration beginning April 1
- Non-Business Guest/Spouse: $1,500
USD are accepted for all purchases in Jamaica. There is no need to buy, bring, or use Jamaican Dollars.
Each of the 238 guestrooms, suites, and residence villas is decorated in a breezy, tropical style with mahogany furniture, fresh white linens, and bright splashes of color that mirror the island’s lush greenery and bursting florals. Each of them also feature either a patio or a balcony, and views of the gardens, the pools, or the sea. Guestrooms offer an intimate experience, while suites come with extra space and a dedicated living room area.
Please book your guestrooms early to secure your desired accommodations. Limited availability in select room categories.
The cut-off for reservations is April 19, 2023. Reservations will be accepted on a space/rate available basis after April 19, 2023.
*Limited rooms available by email request only. Please contact Revenue Analyst, Trevolyn Matthew email@example.com.
Entry Visa Requirements
Everyone traveling to Jamaica must present a valid and approved travel document as evidence of their identity and nationality. The most common and preferred travel document is a passport.
Should you require a Conference Visa Invitation Letter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calculate your Carbon Footprint
Caluclate your air and ground travel Carbon Foorprint for the trip to Jamaica using the NOW Offset Carbon Tool powered by South Pole and sponsored by our Alliance Partner – It Must Be NOW.
Half Moon Jamaica
Rose Hall, Montego Bay
St. James, Jamaica W.I.
800.626.0592 | 876.953.2211
Situated on the beautiful white-sand beaches of Montego Bay in northern Jamaica, Half Moon is surrounded by tremendous destinations for snorkeling and a variety of exciting water sports.
Sangster International Airport (MBJ) is 6 mi / 9 km from the resort.