PINEAPPLE PAINTING - WEST COAST - A VIRTUAL SPOTLIGHT EVENT
I’ve never participated in a painting event before. Do I need to have artistic talent?
- No! No previous painting experience is required.
Do I need to purchase anything to participate in the painting activity?
- No, we will be mailing everything you need for the event. If you have a paper towel, paper plate, and tweezers or Exacto knife on hand, that will help, but they are not required.
How do I make sure you have the proper mailing address for me in order to receive the painting package?
- When you register for the event, you will be required to provide your mailing address. Please RSVP by Friday, August 14th!
How do I access the virtual event?
- We will have a virtual EventHub on this website with a link to Zoom closer to the event date. We will send you an email with the Zoom link and any necessary ease-of-use instructions to ensure you can easily access the event.
What is the format for the event?
- We will have a painting instructor walking us through the painting activity. In between steps in the painting process, our participating hoteliers will have an opportunity to present brief information about their properties. This is designed to be a casual, fun event to see each other and share some stories and laughter. Please plan on being on camera with your desktop computer (not iPad or phone please) so we can all interact!
I still have questions. Who can I contact?
- Please email Events@PreferredHotels.com.